Monday, January 15, 2018

there's no topping you by Diane Zechman

Hello Ai friends and happy Monday!
 
Today I am sharing a card using the fun Ai Mouthfuls. Here I used 4948- Hamster Mouthful. This card was made for display at the last trade show. The next show is coming up soon and just wait till you see all the new Ai images! I am loving what I've seen so far!
 

This is about the cutest hamster I've seen! His mouth and hands were die cut to slip the slice of pizza in.  There are other images to have him hold as well...flower, cheese, candles! He's quite a versatile critter! I just used the cheese as an accent piece and added a matching sentiment.
 
Have a great Monday and… happy stamping!
 

3 comments:

Cheri Burry said...

Such a sweetie! Love his adorable little cheeks!

She's a Color Queen said...

OMG, this is just too much!!! <3 <3 <3

Sharon Caudle said...

So adorable, Diane!! Gotta love those fat little cheeks!