Monday, January 8, 2018

Dancer Wiggle Wobble by Diane Zechman

Hello Ai friends and happy Monday!
 
Today I am sharing a card using one of the Ai Wiggle Wobbles.  Here I used 4953- Dancer Wiggle Wobble.
 
I wanted to create a scene with a dance floor and "lights" reflecting off the walls. I found some paper with a bokeh pattern which was perfect for the walls. Then I searched the internet for a free dance floor image to print out for my "floor". I added a few dots of Stickles for some sparkle and paper-pieced her dress.
 



Don't forget...each Wiggle Wobble stamp set comes with matching dies (they even cut the little holes for brads!), a few mini brads, and an Action Wobble to get you started. Not only do they wiggle, but their legs “jiggle” too!
 
Have a great Monday and… happy stamping!

 

4 comments:

Karen Day said...

Brilliant card creation, Diane! I love your background - and she's dressed perfectly!

Jil Lebel said...

I just love your idea! She really looks like she is out dancing the night away.

Sharon Caudle said...

So cute and fun, Diane! Love it!!

Dot J Freel said...

Such a fun card! Love the background.